If you’re new to online education, you probably have a lot of questions. The IU Online Test Drive gives you a taste of online learning and addresses many of your concerns. In it, you explore the types of learning activities you can expect, the services you’ll enjoy, the technology and tools that will be available to you, and much more.
You can also preview real IU online courses and gain first-hand experience with the different learning activities you’ll complete online. These online activities, which include notes and recordings, quick checks, flashcards, quizzes, and more, are designed to mimic the interactions you would have in a face-to-face classroom or an in-person lecture. Courses available to preview include:
- Mathematics: Pre-Calculus
- Public Health: Zombie Apocalypse and Other Doomsday Infections
- Health and Life Sciences: Oral Pathology, Physiology, & Anatomy
- Social Work: Generalist Theory & Practice
- Medical Science and Technology: Sectional Imaging Pathology
- World Languages: Thai 101